Allergy Control Program for Employers
Employers know the current trajectory of healthcare costs is unsustainable. Yet having a healthy, productive workforce is critical to success.
As more employer groups explore self-funded insurance options, direct contracting with primary care, onsite, or nearsite clinics, there’s a growing opportunity to regain control of costs while ensuring better outcomes.
If your self-funded group is looking to find ways to bring down the cost of chronic allergy and related disease including allergic asthma, while creating a healthier workforce, Allergychoices’ Allergy Control Program may be a valuable piece of the puzzle.
Our program can help employers meet the Quadruple Aim
- Identify and address the impact of allergic disease to improve productivity and absenteeism
- Address root cause and reduce need for long-term allergy treatment options
- Reduce or prevent related comorbidities from developing
Lower Healthcare Costs
- Reduce treatment costs from allergy and related disease – office visits, procedures and medication spend
- Reduce long-term chronic costs with early disease-modifying option
Improve Patient Experience
- Provide employees/dependents access to affordable, disease-modifying treatment
- Improve adherence, productivity and reduce absenteeism through convenient therapy
Improve Clinician Experience
- Reduce chronic allergy utilization to provide more access to other patient needs
- Efficiently integrate a treatment with validated outcomes seamlessly into workflow
Let’s start the conversation with a data review to help you determine your organization’s allergic footprint, and how we can help direct a new path to savings.