Do you want more patients to have a safe, effective and proven way of changing their underlying allergic diseases?
Today, you do have another first-line treatment option. Allergychoices can help your practice integrate custom, patient-specific sublingual immunotherapy using the La Crosse Method™ Protocol. In use since 1970, the Protocol is uniquely optimized to your patients’ needs, with treatment targeting their specific allergen reactions and level of sensitivity.
Because of the Protocol’s safety and convenience profile, it expands the number of patients who can benefit from immunotherapy beyond traditional injection immunotherapy and other treatment options.
Why do more providers look to Allergychoices as the standard for delivering sublingual immunotherapy?
- Education and Support. We’ve provided La Crosse Method Protocol training to more than 2,000 medical providers across the U.S., and treatment support for tens of thousands of patients.
- Comprehensive solutions. The Protocol supports the full range of allergy patients, from general to complex, with flexible, patient-specific treatment options for environmental, food, and preseasonal (rush) immunotherapy
- Advocacy. We are committed to helping providers help more patients with personalized, safe, and evidence-based allergy diagnostics and treatment.
- Access. By expanding the number of providers using the Protocol, more patients have the option to change their allergic diseases safely, effectively, and affordably, close to home.
- Accountability. We are guided by the latest research and data to improve care and outcomes.
La Crosse Method Protocol outcomes have been validated through the Validation Institute, an independent team of population health scientists and bio-statisticians who provide objective review to validate performance in healthcare. For more information, visit validationinstitute.com.