Expand treatment options for your hard-to-reach allergy patients
Expand your treatment options for hard-to-reach allergy patients
You know how important thorough diagnostics, safety, and treatment adherence are to your allergy patients' success. For patients who can’t or won’t adhere to existing treatments, consider what other allergists find can make a difference — sublingual immunotherapy that you can personalize to your patients’ allergic fingerprint.
With more than 50 years of clinical use and data, the La Crosse Method™ Protocol gives you an additional tool to deliver the benefits of immunotherapy to those who aren’t candidates for SCIT or who may be non-compliant. The La Crosse Method’s family of protocols helps you address the full spectrum of underlying allergic triggers so you can improve medical outcomes in patients — enabling you to treat foods and difficult molds safely.
Why do patients and Allergists choose the La Crosse Method Protocol?
- Dose specificity — personalized based on patient testing, exam, and history to minimize reactions
- Dose frequency — dosed three times a day, every day to stimulate key cells and build allergen tolerance
- Dose simplicity — doses are escalated as the patient builds tolerance, but the dose regimen stays the same
- Highly flexible to safely treat patients of all ages with a variety of sensitivities at varying degrees
- Safe home administration, giving patients who can’t adhere to SCIT schedules the chance to safely build tolerance with fewer office visits and less risk of reactions
- 50+ years of clinical use and supporting research
- Streamlined protocol, processes and services to help your practice do more with less time and investment
Allergychoices can get your practice up and running with the La Crosse Method Protocol. With the support of our licensed pharmacy, Allergychoices makes providing personalized treatment effortless and affordable to your patients without adding to your staff workload and practice overhead. We also offer diagnostic options with blood or skin testing, which can add practice revenue options.
Help more patients, and worry less about staffing and overhead expenses. We’ll help you do it now with no contracts, and the support and expertise of industry leaders in sublingual immunotherapy diagnostics and treatment.
Allergychoices Changed the Way She Treats Allergy
“Basically, we now offer to our patients both allergy drops as well as allergy shots, with a high recommendation towards allergy drops for all of the reasons we mentioned before. It’s easier. Even though it’s three times a day it’s much more tolerable for patients. They don’t get stuck. It’s less costly for commercial patients as well because they don’t have a copay every week.
“It has really broadened the way we treat allergy in terms of offering it to more patients. In addition, allergy drops tend to have a lower reactivity rate, so there are less patients having anaphylaxis in your office. It tends to be much safer in your office and an opportunity to just broaden the scope of what you do.”
— Lorraine Williams, MD, FACS, ENT, Georgia