Allergychoices’ Allergy Control Program
Create an allergy program that delivers happier, healthier & more productive employees.
Working with onsite/near-site or contracted provider groups, Allergychoices delivers an Allergy Control Program that helps drive down employers’ ongoing healthcare costs and improve employee productivity and healthcare outcomes.
We train practices to implement an affordable, effective, and streamlined program that includes:
- Prescreening to identify patients who’ll benefit most
- Streamlined diagnostic tools to identify specific allergens and allergy severity
- Personalized allergy drop immunotherapy that can be safely taken at home
- Ongoing practice training, patient support, and data-collecting tools to help you measure ROI
Take a few minutes to find out more about our program, how it could work for you, and why other employers are making this part of their plan to change the way healthcare is delivered.
Who we help
Why treat the root cause of allergy?
Better health outcomes
More productive employees
La Crosse Method™ Protocol Validated Outcomes
La Crosse Method Protocol outcomes have been validated through the Validation Institute, an independent team of population health scientists and bio-statisticians who provide objective review to validate performance in healthcare. For more information, visit validationinstitute.com.
In 2000, Allergychoices started as the nation’s first dedicated education, advocacy, and networking resource for patients and providers who were interested in treating the cause of allergic disease using sublingual immunotherapy.
Now we are a leading healthcare services company disrupting the status quo in allergy care by:
- Helping providers offer more patients the option to modify their allergic disease instead of managing symptoms.
- Connecting allergy sufferers to options to treat the cause of allergic diseases safely, effectively, and affordably.
- Partnering with employer groups to identify and address allergy-related health by driving down costs and improving productivity, outcomes, and quality of life in their workforce.
We do this through services and expertise based on the fact that no two patients are alike, and their treatment should unique to them.
“Our clinical teams really enjoy our partnership with Allergychoices. The testing methods and treatment protocols are easy for our team members to follow and Allergychoices provides great clinical support. We love to hear positive feedback from our patients on this alternative allergy treatment option.”
— Katie Halsne, RN, VP Client & Care Strategy, NeoPath Health