Allergychoices, a leader in supporting allergy providers and patients throughout the U.S.
Allergychoices is a dynamic, growing healthcare organization focused on delivery excellent allergy treatment solutions to a national healthcare market including employers, providers and patients. We are driven by patient experience, ethical healthcare solutions, and improved patient access and growth in the allergy immunotherapy market.
We seek an energetic, self-motivated Marketing Manager to help drive our growth and assist in delivering a best-in-class experience for those we serve. Our Marketing Manager partners with our Marketing and Sales teams to build, execute and analyze campaigns that drive brand awareness, lead generation, and pipeline expansion. Ability to create written, graphic, and digital content, email, web, knowledge in SEM/SEO, and collaborate on social media marketing, events & webinars, is essential.
- Lead and collaborate on campaign strategy, execution and measurement
- Drive innovation through excellent communication skills for consumer and professional audiences
- Identify and employ relevant marketing technologies to reach audiences
- Leverage CRM and marketing engine systems to support efficient, effective campaigns
- Analyze various marketing data and identify opportunities to drive results
- Five plus years of demonstrated experience of delivering brand awareness and demand generation
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in marketing, communications or related business field, or relevant, hands-on experience
- Excellent written communication/experience creating fresh content for print and digital assets
- Ability to manage diverse projects/priorities simultaneously
- Proficiency with design suites such as Adobe and strong knowledge of CRM/automation platforms
- Ability to work dependably and collaboratively with diverse team needs to meet company goals
Allergychoices is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to and thrive on an inclusive, supportive and respectful environment. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.