With Allergychoices Pharmacy as an option for your patients, providers can quickly begin to treat patients without adding to overhead.
Each custom, named-patient prescription is prepared by our licensed and credentialed pharmacists and technicians according to physician prescription following the La Crosse Method™ Protocol dosing strategies. Our experienced staff adheres to rigid quality-control standards in accordance with your state’s licensing requirements.
Each prescription is carefully mixed and logged by batch for patient safety, providing us complete recall capabilities and ensuring prescription integrity. Allergen extracts are provided by FDA-licensed manufacturers and dispensed in a patient-friendly metered dispenser that ensures a precise dose. Prescriptions are typically shipped within two business days of receipt of prescription orders. Other shipping options are available upon patient request.
Allergy Pharmacy Prescription Pricing
- Inhalant allergen vials begin at $115 for a 90-day supply (based on prescription complexity and antigens used).
- Food vials begin at $146 for a 90-day prescription.
- Pre-seasonal allergen prescriptions for grass, ragweed, and trees are $129 for a two-vial set.
For more information, please contact us at (866) 793-1680, ext. 512.
In addition, the Allergychoices Pharmacy routinely provides:
- One-on-one consultation with pharmacists to support simple to complex patient cases
- Multi-lingual interpreter services to support patients and providers
- Access to physicians who are world leaders in SLIT delivery and a broad range of complex patient issues
- Patient prescription education and adherence tools for your patients and practice
- Routine patient counseling in accordance with good pharmacy practices
- Industry-leading expertise in La Crosse Method optimized dosing and prescription formulation based on 45+ years of clinical experience
- Quality control and detailed batch tracking